Saturday, June 16, 2007

T-minus 14 Days

And the clock is ticking.....and like when I was a kid waiting for school to get out.....the clock seems to be super slow.

So far we have made reservations to attend a Luau, and to go swimming with the SHARKS!! Not me....but for Summer. I'll stay on the boat while SHE gets in the shark cage and see's them and takes pictures. I'll jump out of planes, ski down mountains, go up in hot air balloons, but I will not go in the water......(thinking of the theme music to JAWS) dum, dum.....I can't wait to see the pictures and hear her stories of what it was like in the water.

1 comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

I didn't know that Summer is going with you! You said that you were going to be in Hawaii all by yourself on your birthday. I'm glad that she is going with you. I'm sure you will both have so much fun!

I can't wait to see all the pictures that you take in Hawaii!

ALOHA!